Credit card payment
- Korta is our credit card service provider. Your payment statement will be under the name Islandsmot ehf.
Cancellations and refunds
Delegates who wish to cancel their registration must cancel in writing to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations 8 weeks (56 days) or earlier prior to conference; Full refund
- Cancellation 8 - 4 weeks (55-28 days) prior to conference; 75% refund
- Cancellation 4-2 weeks (7 – 14 days) prior to conference; 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks (13 days or less) prior to conference; no refund
- These terms apply to all participants (attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors)
- Please make sure that all information provided in the registration is correct. In case a dispute arises regarding terms of the registration, the legal jurisdiction is the District Court of Reykjavík.
Delivery of conference material
- Conference material will be available at the start of the conference. Please bring a proof of registration and payment.
We collect information about you for two reasons: to be able to respond to requests for information; and to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not pass any information provided to any third parties except third parties who are working on the particular event/conference you are registered for. This will include the hotel and the destination management company.
If you register for a conference then the type of information we will collect about you includes:
We will use this information to:
Contact you about your potential participation in the conference
Provide you with email updates regarding the conference
Telephone numbers and email addresses of individuals who ask to receive more information will not be rented to outside firms for sales purposes. The organizers of the conference may use the telephone numbers or email addresses for surveys or follow up.
If you register to attend a conference or event we will collect the information necessary to fulfil the terms and conditions of your booking. Such information includes (in addition to the information detailed above):
Your billing address
Name and contact details of your spouse or accompanying partner
We will never collect sensitive information and all information will be collected only with your explicit consent. Any information collection in connection with your booking will be shared with the relevant hotel and destination management company as required to fulfil our obligations to you as the organizers of the event/conference. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.