The Nordic Breastfeeding Conference Scientific Program Committee hereby send out a call for abstracts
- All abstracts should be either original research work or new perspectives on the clinical approach of breastfeeding. Only one abtract will be accepted.
- It will be possible for either poster or oral presentation (15 minutes and 5 minutes for questons and discussions).
- List author(s): Names, Titles, Institution, City and Country, the presenting author’s name(s) should be underlined.
- Contact person’s email address should be included.
- Abstracts must not exceed a maximum of 300 words and include the headings: background, aim, methods, results and conclusion.
- Indicate your preferred presentation type; oral or poster presentation (the final decision will be made by the Nordic Breastfeeding Conference Scientific Committee).
- Conference language is English.
- Call for abstracts is open from February 1st and they must be submitted by April 15th, 2021 for consideration by the Scientific Committee.
- Authors will be notified of provisional acceptance of abstracts by June 1st, 2021 and will also if it has been selected for an oral presentation or poster presentation.
- An electronic format will be used at the Congress to present the abstracts and time schedule.
- Registration to the conference and payment of the conference fee is solely the responsibility of the presenter. Any presenter who fail to register by August 10th, 2021 risk having their abstract removed from the program.
- Any travel and/or accommodation expenses are to be covered by the presenter.
- Any questions regarding Call for abstracts can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email verification might appear in spam/junk in your email. – Please check there if it doesn’t show up in your inbox.
Please sign in for your conference participation
Forgot Password Reset